How will you react, if you get a phone full of specifications of your choice and requirements at a subtle and amazing price? Moreover, if you are getting the best-branded Smartphone on a pocket-friendly budget, I am sure you will surely have a second thought before leaving the store. Maybe you will even buy it then and there. Now you can grab the smartphones at a rock-bottom price from the online mobile shops.
How can you save money on buying a cell phone?
- Keep checking online for the sale, new launch offers and upcoming festivals to avail massive discounts while you are shopping.
- Pay using the mobile wallet like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge or PayPal to redeem additional wallet offers.
- Use the Mobile Apps to purchase from online stores to avail the extra discount benefit. Few sites including Amazon and Flipkart give an additional discount to its app users as compared to the website offers.
- Keep checking for card offers of various banks like AXIS, STANDARD CHARTERED SBI, YES, HDFC, ICICI and others to get exclusive discounts.
- Choose from the different brands of mobile phones, its features and specifications beforehand.
- Plan your budget for the mobile phone and then research the market price.
- Compare prices on various sites and the retail market as well.
What all can you purchase online?
- You can buy the smartphones of top brands including Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Micromax, Lenovo, Panasonic and others.
- You can buy budget phones with the latest features and specifications including camera, version, battery life, screen quality, etc.
- You can pay for a refurbished phone within your budget with new mobile parts and of your favorite brand and model.
Best budget phones available online:
- Samsung Galaxy On 7 available at INR 10990 on Flipkart
It has an incredible HD Display of 5.5 Inch, with a 5MP Front Camera and 13MP Back Camera. It supports the latest 4G Sim for a better network experience and has slots for dual Sim. The battery life lasts long with 3000mAh battery power. You can save your favorite apps in the 8GB Internal Memory of the phone even you do not buy a memory card. You can buy the Samsung Galaxy On 7 here.
- Mi4i is available at discounted price of INR 11999 on Snapdeal
It has a 5 Inch JDI HD Display with 1.7 GHz 2nd-gen Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa-Core Processor. It has the latest lollipop version of Android and a 13MP back and 5MP front cameras. With an internal memory of 16GB and 3120 mAh battery life, it gives users a great experience. You get a dual Sim slot supporting both 3G and 4G. You can buy the Mi4i here.
- Lenovo Vibe S1 available at INR 15999 exclusively on Amazon
It has a 5 Inch IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with a 13MP rear camera and dual front camera of 8MP and 2MP. It supports both 3G and 4G Sim and Android Lollipop for a better user experience. It has internal memory of 32GB and a very long lasting battery life supporting up to 12 hours talk time. You can buy the Lenovo Vibe S1 here. Presently all the online stores are offering discounts up to 90% on the Smartphones. You can check out the updated mobile offers on our website HappyCheckout and grab them quickly.